Making delicious fresh peach ice cream in the Ninja Creami is a cinch, thanks to a few simple ingredients.
This Ninja Creami peach ice cream is like a dream come true for peaches and cream lovers!
Indulging in juicy, ripe peaches is one of my favorite summer pastimes.
Allowing the juice to run down my wrists and elbows while savoring the sweet perfection is just about as good as it gets.
But sometimes I have more peaches than I can eat before they get past their prime.
And still other times, the peaches I buy from the store are a bit mealy and lackluster.
In those instances, I love to transform peaches into delicious desserts, putting them to use before they go to waste.
That’s where this Ninja Creami peach ice cream comes in!
Making Peach Ice Cream in the Ninja Creami
Most often, I use fruit to make Ninja Creami sorbets, because it really lets the flavor of the fruit shine.
And you can even used canned fruit in the Ninja Creami, which is what I do with this peach sorbet.
But for this recipe, I wanted more of a peaches and cream ice cream. Almost like a peach cobbler ice cream, complete with warm spices and deep sweetness.
To achieve that flavor, I cooked some fresh peaches with sugar and a bit of cinnamon. The result was very similar to a peach cobbler filling.
Add in some milk, cream, and vanilla pudding mix, and the final product had all of the flavors of a cobbler a la mode!
How to Make Ninja Creami Peach Ice Cream
It’s super simple to whip up this recipe!
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Fresh peaches
- Ground cinnamon
- Vanilla pudding mix
- Heavy cream
How to Make it:
(Full printable recipe card is available below)
Cook the peaches. Add some peeled, chopped peaches to a small saucepan. Add in the sugar and cinnamon and stir to combine.
Cook over medium heat for about 3-5 minutes, until the peaches are soft and they’ve released their juices, creating a syrup.
You should end up with roughly 1/2 cup of reduced peaches and syrup.
Add remaining ingredients. Transfer the peach mixture to a small bowl or large liquid measuring cup.
Add in the milk and instant pudding mix.
Use an immersion blender to blend the ingredients together until smooth.
Add heavy cream and stir to combine.
Freeze. Transfer mixture to a Ninja Creami pint container, being careful not to exceed the max fill line, and close the lid.
Freeze on a level surface in your freezer for at least 24 hours.
Process. Remove the pint container and take off the lid.
Place the pint into the outer bowl of the Ninja Creami ice cream maker. Close the outer bowl lid and place the bowl assembly into the Ninja Creami machine.
Press the Ice Cream button and allow the motor base to run, completing the cycle.
Re-spin if needed. Remove the pint from the machine and check the ice cream’s consistency.
If it appears a little crumbly, insert it back into the machine and press the Re-spin button.
If it’s still crumbly after that, you can add a tablespoon of milk and Re-spin once more.
Once it has a nice, creamy texture, it’s finished and ready to serve!
Notes and Adaptations:
- It’s totally find to use less-than-stellar peaches in this homemade ice cream, because cooking them with sugar really helps to enhance their natural sweetness.
- If you’d like to omit the ground cinnamon, you can!
- 1 cup peeled and chopped fresh peaches
- 2 TBSP granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 2 TBSP instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- In a small saucepan, combine peaches, sugar, and cinnamon. Mix to combine.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring often, for about 3-5 minutes, or until peaches have softened and juices have released, creating a syrup. The mixture will have reduced down to roughly 1/2 cup of peaches/syrup.
- Transfer peaches and syrup mixture to a small mixing bowl or large liquid measuring cup.
- Add milk and instant vanilla pudding mix to the peach mixture. Use an immersion blender to blend until smooth.
- Add heavy cream and stir to combine.
- Transfer mixture to a Ninja Creami pint container, being careful not to exceed the max fill line, and secure the lid. Place pint on a level surface in your freezer. Freeze for 24 hours.
- Remove pint from freezer and take off lid. Place pint into the outer bowl and secure the outer bowl lid.
- Place outer bowl assembly into the Ninja Creami machine and lock into place. Press the Ice Cream button and allow the cycle to complete.
- Remove pint and check the ice cream's texture. If it appears crumbly, insert it back into the machine and use the Re-spin cycle. If it's still crumbly after that, add a tablespoon of milk and Re-spin again.
- This is a great way to use up "less than stellar" peaches, since they're being cooked with sugar and cinnamon to enhance their natural flavor and sweetness.
- Feel free to omit the cinnamon if desired.
Serving Size:1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 174Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 48mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 3g
Nutrition information is automatically calculated and is not guaranteed for accuracy.
Printable Ninja Creami Recipes
If you’d like some delicious printable Ninja Creami recipes, check out Tried and True: 35 Favorite Ninja Creami Recipes!
It contains some fantastic recipes, all in an easy-to-use printable format that you can download to your device.
Check it out here, or click the image below to learn more!
More Delicious Ninja Creami Recipes:
- Ninja Creami Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Orange Sherbet
- Ninja Creami Cherry Limeade Sorbet
- Ninja Creami Vanilla Pudding Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Cookie Butter Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Mango Sorbet
- Ninja Creami Frozen Hot Chocolate Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Cottage Cheese Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Applesauce Sorbet
- Ninja Creami Butterscotch Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Lime Sherbet
- Ninja Creami Cereal Milk Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Sweet Potato Ice Cream
Be sure to save this recipe to your Ninja Creami board on Pinterest!