Making a high protein Dole Whip in the Ninja Creami is easy, with just two ingredients!
Enjoy magical vacation vibes with this super simple Ninja Creami protein Dole Whip copycat recipe!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. You can read our full disclosure policy here.
If you’ve ever been to Disney World or Disneyland, chances are pretty good you know all about the iconic Dole Whip.
It’s a frozen pineapple soft serve that has wowed guests for decades, with many trying to replicate its flavor and texture at home.
I’ve made several pineapple treats with my Ninja Creami, but I knew I wanted to try a version with higher protein.
That’s where this Ninja Creami protein Dole Whip copycat recipe comes in!
Not only is it super simple to make, but it’s a delicious treat that helps you meet your goals.
Ninja Creami Dole Whip with Higher Protein
There are many ways to increase the protein content of your Creami creations.
To make a higher protein Dole Whip, I decided to use a protein shake and Dole pineapple soft serve mix.
I personally used a FairLife vanilla protein shake, but you can use whatever variety you prefer.
You could even opt for using a coconut flavored protein shake to give it even more of a tropical flair!
The soft serve mix is perfect for adding both flavor and sweetness.
The mix is also dairy free, so if you use a dairy-free protein shake, the whole treat could be a dairy-free dessert for you!
How to Make Ninja Creami Protein Dole Whip
It’s really easy to make this delicious treat!
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Vanilla protein shake
- Dole pineapple soft serve mix
How to Make it:
(Full printable recipe card is located below)
Dissolve mix. To start, you’ll combine the protein shake and the soft serve mix.
Whisk well to dissolve the soft serve mix completely, so your final product won’t be grainy.
Pour the mixture into a Ninja Creami pint container.
Freeze. Place the lid on the pint container and transfer it to a level surface of your freezer. Freeze for at least 24 hours.
Spin. Remove pint from freezer and take off the lid.
Place the container into the outer bowl of the Ninja Creami and secure the outer bowl lid.
Transfer bowl apparatus into the Ninja Creami machine and lock into place.
Select the Lite Ice Cream button and allow the cycle to complete.
Re-Spin if needed. If the Dole Whip appears crumbly afterward, put it back in and use the Re-spin button to cycle it again.
Serve and enjoy!
Notes and Adaptations:
- I used a vanilla FairLife protein shake. You could use any variety you like. Coconut flavor would probably be tasty, too–similar to my Ninja Creami pina colada ice cream!
- Because the soft serve mix is dairy-free, you can opt for a non-dairy protein shake to keep the treat dairy-free.
- To serve leftovers, I recommend letting the pint sit out at room temperature for about 10 minutes to soften slightly before scooping.
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla protein shake (I used FairLife)
- 1/2 cup Dole pineapple soft serve mix
- In a small mixing bowl or large liquid measuring cup, whisk together protein shake and soft serve mix. Whisk well until mix dissolves completely.
- Pour mixture into a Ninja Creami pint container and close the lid. Place container on a level surface in the freezer for at least 24 hours.
- Remove pint from freezer and take off lid. Place container into the outer bowl of the Ninja Creami, locking the outer bowl lid into place.
- Place bowl apparatus into Ninja Creami machine and secure into place. Press the Lite Ice Cream button and allow the cycle to complete.
- If the Dole Whip appears crumbly, insert it back into the machine and press the Re-spin button.
- Serve and enjoy!
- I used a vanilla FairLife protein shake, but you can use whatever variety you prefer. You could even try a coconut flavored shake!
- The soft serve mix is dairy-free, so you can use a non-dairy protein shake if you need this dessert to be dairy-free.
- To enjoy leftovers, allow the pint to sit out at room temperature for about 10 minutes to soften slightly before scooping.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 245Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 82mgSodium: 119mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 10g
Nutrition information is automatically calculated and is not guaranteed for accuracy.
More Higher Protein Ninja Creami Desserts:
- Ninja Creami Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
- Ninja Creami Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- Ninja Creami Cottage Cheese Ice Cream
Be sure to save this recipe to your Ninja Creami board on Pinterest!