Making sweet cream ice cream in the Ninja Creami machine results in a delicious ice cream you can eat on its own, or pair with your favorite mix-in.
Ninja Creami sweet cream ice cream is a variation of classic vanilla, but it’s made with sweetened condensed milk.
It’s an easy recipe that’s super customizable with a variety of toppings or mix-ins!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. You can read our full disclosure policy here.
The first time I was introduced to sweet cream ice cream was many years ago at a Stone Cold Creamery.
I was struck by the flavor–it wasn’t exactly a strong vanilla flavor like you might find in vanilla ice cream.
And it was a little bit sweeter than most vanilla ice creams.
At Cold Stone, you could have them mix-in any variety of toppings, creating the concoction of your dreams.
I haven’t been to a Cold Stone Creamery in a long, long time, so I don’t even know if they still sell that particular variety.
But since I have a Ninja Creami machine, I can make endless varieties of ice cream myself!
This Ninja Creami sweet cream ice cream is one you can easily customize based on your own preferences, with mix-ins and toppings that will make you swoon.
Ninja Creami Ice Cream with Sweetened Condensed Milk
Most Ninja Creami vanilla ice cream recipes rely on sugar, instant pudding mix, or alternative sweeteners to bring the sweetness.
But since I use sweetened condensed milk in all of my no-churn ice cream recipes, I wanted to give it a try in the Ninja Creami.
I first experimented with it when I was creating my Ninja Creami cookies and cream recipe, which has been a hit.
So I knew I needed a base sweet cream recipe that everyone could customize, or simply enjoy as-is!
The result was a delicious ice cream with just the right amount of vanilla flavor, and a slightly softer texture than others.
In short, it’s so good!
More Ninja Creami Vanilla Ice Cream Recipes:
- Ninja Creami Vanilla Pudding Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Vanilla Cottage Cheese Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Dairy Free Vanilla Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Vanilla Cool Whip Ice Cream
How to Make Ninja Creami Sweet Cream Ice Cream
It’s really quite easy to make this treat.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Milk (I used whole milk)
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Heavy cream
- Vanilla extract
How to Make it:
(Full printable recipe card is available below)
Combine both milks. In a small mixing bowl or large liquid measuring cup, combine milk and sweetened condensed milk.
Whisk well or blend with an immersion blender until fully combined.
Add remaining ingredients. Add in the heavy cream and vanilla extract, whisking or stirring to combine.
Pour the mixture into a Ninja Creami pint container, being careful not to exceed the max fill line.
Freeze. Close the pint lid and transfer the pint to a level surface in your freezer for at least 24 hours.
Spin. Remove the pint from the freezer and take off the lid. Place the container into the outer bowl of the Ninja Creami, securing the outer bowl lid.
Place bowl apparatus into the Ninja Creami machine and lock into place. Press the Ice Cream function and allow the cycle to finish.
Check consistency. Remove the pint from the machine and check the ice cream’s texture.
If it appears crumbly, insert it back into the machine and Re-spin. If it’s still crumbly after that, add a tablespoon of milk and Re-spin again.
At this point, you can scoop and serve the ice cream on its own, or you can choose to add a mix-in first instead.
If you’re adding a mix-in, create a well in the ice cream that extends all the way to the bottom of the pint. Add in chopped bits of your mix-in, then use the Mix-in button to incorporate.
Notes and Adaptations:
- It’s important to mix the ingredients well so that the sweetened condensed milk doesn’t sink to the bottom of the container.
- Feel free to add mix-ins of your choice after spinning the ice cream–this is a tasty base for lots of goodies! Chopped cookies, nuts, candy, and more!
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small mixing bowl or large liquid measuring cup, combine milk and sweetened condensed milk. Whisk well or use an immersion blender to combine.
- Add heavy cream and vanilla extract, mixing well to incorporate.
- Transfer mixture to a Ninja Creami pint container, being careful not to exceed the max fill line, and close the lid. Place the pint onto a level surface in the freezer for at least 24 hours.
- Remove pint from freezer and take off lid. Place container into the outer bowl and secure the outer bowl lid.
- Place bowl apparatus into the Ninja Creami machine and press the Ice Cream function. Allow the cycle to complete.
- Remove pint from the machine and check the consistency. If it appears crumbly, insert the pint back into the machine and use the Re-spin function.
- Serve and enjoy!
- It's important to mix the ingredients well so that the sweetened condensed milk doesn't sink to the bottom of the container.
- Feel free to add mix-ins of your choice after spinning the ice cream--this is a tasty base for lots of goodies!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 297Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 56mgSodium: 93mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 0gSugar: 31gProtein: 6g
Nutrition information is automatically calculated and is not guaranteed for accuracy.
More Ninja Creami Recipes to Try:
- 20+ Best Ninja Creami Sorbet Recipes
- The Best Ninja Creami Recipes Using Pudding Mix
- 25+ Dairy Free Ninja Creami Recipes
- 35 Printable Tried-and-True Ninja Creami Recipes
Be sure to save this recipe to your Ninja Creami board on Pinterest!